Saturday 23 February 2013

Training Day

Morning All!

I know some of you ma be wondering where my favourite foods of Wednesday and Thursday went?? I am sorry about that, unfortunately I had a busier than expected week and I had to make a choice; go to the gym, train and then get a decent nights sleep or write the blog.

Training is a really important part of my life and at the moment I need to make the most of every session because I am training for Tough Mudder.


I have never taken part in anything like this challenge before, and would be lying if I didn't say I was a little bit apprehensive! Obviously overall fitness needs to be good to complete this course, but my main concern ins the upper body strength required to get over these obstacles as this is an area I have always struggled with. So this is now a massive focus in my training.

This challenge is going to require mental strength as well as physical strength; so this blog will help me to commit, stay positive and stay accountable. It would be great to hear from anyone else who is taking on Tough Mudder this year; let me know how you are getting on and training tips. Meanwhile I will be providing you regular updates of my training plans and progress.

Believe it. Visualise it. Breathe it. Be it.

Enter Tough Mudder on line here;  http://toughmudder.co.uk/



No comments:

Post a Comment