Sunday 24 February 2013

Gym Bound

So this week marks the 15 week count down to my Tough Mudder challenge; which means that I cannot let my focus shift. I need to stick to my training plans; push myself harder and be accountable for my diet.

In regards to the latter I will be keeping a food diary this week which I will share with you next Sunday; it won't be perfect as I am not (at this point) a qualified nutritionist and do suffer from bouts of "I can't be bothered to make food so I will eat anything I can get my hands on!" But I am hoping that keeping the diary and sharing it with you guys afterwards will help me stay strong and be firm with myself!

Now, back to training. Ordinarily I like to train two days on, one day off but sometimes life gets in the way and you need to adjust this. One of my goals this year as part of my personal growth is to develop the will power to get up early in the morning, even in winter, to train. But as it is I am more reliable in the evenings.

This week I have to adjust my training schedule as my best friend is coming up to London from Cornwall for the weekend and I have a work event on Thursday. These sort of reasons are exactly why it is god to plan your workouts ahead; know exactly what you are going to do and on which days. Commit yourself. Once you have made the decision in your head about what you are going to do and committed yourself to it, you are less likely to back out or find an excuse.

So with that in mind please find my schedule for this week below;









No comments:

Post a Comment